Chakra Pendant Necklaces
Although there are many chakras, seven chakras occur along the body’s midline, where the subtle body’s major energies meet. There are many views of these chakras’ properties, but they can be described as follows:
- Root or Base Chakra: The most primal chakra, the Root chakra is closely associated with our sense of safety and security, and with being grounded. This chakra is closely linked to our need to survive. It is located at the base of the spine. This chakra is associated with the color red.
- Sacral or Belly Chakra: The Sacral chakra is the home of our energies around close, intimate relationships, such as with our family and life partners, and is the source of both our creativity and sexuality. It is located just below the navel, centered in the body between the spine and the belly. This chakra is associated with the color orange.
- Solar Plexus Chakra: The Solar Plexus chakra is our personal sun, and is the home of our self-confidence and emotional stability. It is the source of the energies from which we draw as we meet new people and generally make our way in the world. For most men and women, the Solar Plexus is the seat of their personal power, although for some women it is at the Root chakra. It is located at the solar plexus, just below the ribs. This chakra is associated with the color yellow.
- Heart Chakra: As you might expect, the Heart chakra is the source of energies related to love, caring, and compassion. This chakra is also associated with giving and receiving healing energy. It is located in the center of the chest, just above the breasts. This chakra is associated with the colors green and pink.
- Throat Chakra: The throat chakra is related to how we communicate what we think and feel. Unlike the Solar Plexus chakra, which relates to how we present ourselves (confident, shy, enthusiastic, and so forth), this chakra relates to how we actually express ourselves, and to some degree, how well we listen. It is located at the base of the throat, at the “pocket” between the ends of the collar bone. This chakra is associated with the color blue, usually a sky blue.
- Third Eye: The Third Eye is the seat of our intuition and psychic abilities – with this chakra, we can see the unseen. It is located on the center of the forehead. This chakra is associated with the color indigo, a deep blue.
- Crown Chakra: The Crown chakra is the source of our spirituality; divine energy flows into our body via this chakra. It is located just above the center of the head. This chakra is associated with the colors white and a deep purple. -RickeyWood
Spiritual and Psychic Properties
Lapis Lazuli is said to help create and maintain a connection between the physical and celestial planes, creating a strong spiritual connection. This may be related to its property of assisting in contact with guardian spirits.
Intuitive and psychic awareness are energies Lapis Lazuli enhances and brings to the fore. As it is also a stone that helps with writing, it can also be used for automatic writing.
Lapis Lazuli is a manifestation stone. It is also an excellent meditation stone. Meditating on a goal or quality you wish to manifest can bring this strong manifestation energy in. It is also a powerful crystal for positive or white magic.
As a protection stone, Lapis Lazuli protects from psychic and physical attacks. It can be used in protection grids, worn, or carried to bring these protection energies. It can also be used for protection of an environment when placed in the four corners.
Mental and Emotional Properties
Lapis Lazuli is a stone of communication that can bring truthfulness, openness, and mental clarity. It is used to help you say just the right thing, as if by magic.
Mentally, Lapis Lazuli has helpful energy. It can bring mental and emotional virility and strengthen the mind. It also is said to enhance creativity. Its energy can help organize daily life as well as organizing and quieting a busy or restless mind. lessening confusion, and increasing concentration.
Strong emotional components of Lapis Lazuli are the strength and ability to overcome abuse issues, trauma, rape recovery, as well as depression and grief. Partly this is due to its energy of bringing inner power and hope. This strong inner power can also build courage, confidence, and overcome shyness. Hope brings trust that things will work out in spite of past traumas. It also is used to decrease irritability, whether caused by trauma issues or day to day frustrations.
Dream work and dream recall are two mystical uses of Lapis Lazuli. It is said to bring the inforrmation from the dreams into daily life where it imparts wisdom.
Lapis Lazuli brings spiritual love and is also known for enhancing love and fidelity within marriage.
Physical Conditions Lore
Lapis Lazuli is said in crystal healing to be helpful for a number of issues including sinus ailments, cancer, headaches, nervous system, speech problems, pituitary gland, body strength, virility, pain relief, heart, immune system, RLS, spleen, bones, autism, depression, epilepsy, seizures, eye and vertigo vision problems, sleep disorders including insomnia, fibromyalgia, feminine reproductive system including PMS, thyroid, RNA/DNA damage, and tuberculosis. Note that healing crystal meanings are spiritual supports to healing and are not prescriptions or healthcare information. Also note that Lapis Lazuli may contain copper and/or sulphur, and for this reason I suggest using the indirect method for creating crystal exlixirs or gem essences.
Lapis Lazuli is related to both the throat and brow chakras, often bringing a strong synergy to their individual energy patterns. -CrystalsAndJewlrey
Rose Quartz - Rose Quartz is the stone of unconditional love. One of the most important stones for Heart Chakra work, Rose Quartz opens the heart to all types of love - love of self, love of family, love of friends, romantic love. Because it is a type of quartz, Rose Quartz does have a high energy, but its vibe is also calming and soothing.
The soothing energy of Rose Quartz fosters empathy, reconciliation, and forgiveness of others. Lowering stress and tension in the heart, Rose Quartz clears out anger, jealousy, and resentment of others, and allows healing of heart issues and dis-ease associated with holding on to such negative emotions.
Known as a romance stone, Rose Quartz can be used to attract love. Put a piece of Rose Quartz by your bedside table, or in the relationship corner of a room or home to attract new love or to add trust and re-commitment to existing relationships. Rose Quartz adds loving energy to relationships, bringing calm and peace. The comforting and soothing energy of Rose Quartz can also help heal a broken heart, allowing release of pent-up emotions and grief. Rose Quartz also helps release unexpressed feelings about others.
Physically, Rose Quartz is used to heal ailments of the thymus, heart, and lungs. Rose Quartz is also known to help heal breast cancer and is an excellent support stone for most other types of cancer as well. Rose Quartz helps bring about a more youthful complexion; aides in circulatory, heart, adrenal gland, spleen and kidney ailments; alleviates vertigo, asthma and varicose veins; eases problems with sexual frustration and balances the sex drive. -HealingCrystals
Flourite - Spiritual and Psychic Lore
Fluorite promotes spiritual and psychic wholeness and development, protection, and brings peace. It helps one meditate and learn to go past the "chatter" that our minds tend to generate when first learning to meditate. Deeper meditation past the "chatter" can give access to cosmic truth, attune to spirit guides or animal totems. This energy can be used to manifest one's life purpose.
Fluorite protects psychically as a psychic shield, protect from chaotic vibrations by evening them out in an orderly manner. It is used to clear energy fields and auric cleansing in particular. Fluorite is also used to remove astral attachments, which brings a reduction or elimination of negativite energy.
Fluorite is also said to enhance the strength of other stones.
Mental and Emotional Properties
Fluorite is a stone of mental order and clarity. It is used to enhance mental clarity and reduce instability and disorder. This brings a wiser, more balanced view of life and improves decision making,. These traits enable one to manifest ideas and bring plans to fruition.
Learning is another key mental use for fluorite. It can improve learning for anyone, enhance focus and concentration, and reduce learning disorders.
Fluorite is a great stone to calm and relieve anxiety, tension, and stress by detoxifying the emotional body. It can help get rid of mental blocks and similar mental issues. Fluorite can reduce fear of the future as well as ease anger and depression. Fluorite can remove confusion and mental "fog" to create order and harmony in life.
Physical Conditions Properties
Physically fluorite is used in crystal healing for blood pressure, detoxification, cholesterol, bones, teeth, dizziness, vertigo, balance of brain hemisphere, cough, neck cancer, pain, joints, respiration, food intolerance, mobility issues, anti-viral, pineal gland problems, posture, nerves, inflammatoriy diseases, strengthen body, colds, flu, insomnia, prevent RNA/DNA issues, protection from contagions, and ideal health.
Please note that healing crystal meanings are spiritual supports to healing and are not prescriptions or healthcare information.
Related Chakras & Correspondences
Fluorite is related primarily to the Heart and Higher Heart (Thymus) chakras. It also relates to Third Eye chakra balance. The Archangel related to this stone is Chamuel. It is also related to the Fire Element, and according to Robert Simmons, the Wind Element. Fluorite is said to be related to the suit of Swords.-CrystalsAndJewelry
Physical Healing : Alabaster is a well-known crystal which heals its wearer against tension, headache, lack of concentration and problems related to painful joints. It is believed that these crystals can also be used to lighten up the hormonal imbalance in the body. Psychologically, it is considered that alabaster stones can prevent its wearer from an outburst of emotions and anger. This stone is also used for easing anxiety and nervousness.
Alabaster crystals have a strongly purifying effect on the vegetative nervous system. Controlling anger and diminishing temper are some of the beneficial traits of Alabaster crystals.
Emotional Healing : Alabaster is the pure form of transparency, as it symbolizes purity. It is used to encourage feelings of peace and calmness. The powerful energies of these crystals are used to increase flexibility and let the wearer be more adaptable. Alabaster comprises effective energies which let the wearer fight against stress, heal arguments and provides inner harmony.
This stone is used majorly to lessen the fear into the wearer and helps him to resolve disturbance and problems. Alabaster is known as the protective stone that teaches its wearer how to be calm and grow stronger.
Spiritual Healing : While meditating with the Alabaster crystals, a person expands the ability to forgive others and even him. Alabaster inspires positivity when it is used at home. It is believed that if a person wears this crystal, a light of peace starts nurturing into the body of its wearer. Alabaster is considered as a fantastic healing stone for any psychological disorders.
Heals and Balances Chakra : Alabaster stones are believed to stimulate Root Chakra and Sacral Chakra. In the process of stimulating Root Chakra, which is known as the base of the spine, then lie on your stomach and put the alabaster crystal on your lower back. -JewelExi