Organic Coconut Melt
Loves you all over & hydrates from head to toe
Hook up with hydration
Always light & creamy
- Contains oodles of Vitamin E and proteins to moisturize and protect skin and hair
- Fatty acids galore to smooth skin and shrink the appearance of those pesky pores
- Restores moisture back into dry brittle hair, leaving locks silky, shiny, and smooth
- Created wtih the purest of essential oils for the beautiful fragrance and medicinal benefits
ORGANIC COCONUT MELT
No silicones. No sulfates. No Parabens. No GMOS. No kidding.KEY INGREDIENTS
Organic Coconut OilFULL INGREDIENT LIST
Cocos Nucifera (ORGANIC Coconut) Oil
Each melt is made one at a time to order. You pick the Essential oil you want in your melt and we will make it just for you! Just pick an oil that we have available.
Packaged in 4oz white wide mouth plastic jars.
This Is How You Melt
- HAIR MASK- Start with dry, unwashed hair and coat with Coconut Melt from root to tip. Then toss your hair up in a bun for 40 minutes or sleep on it overnight. Afterward, hop in the shower & shampoo twice and whoa, holy hair hydration.
- BODY MOISTURIZER- Scoop out some Coconut Melt and slather your bod from head to toe. For best results, apply on damp skin to lock in moisture.
- MAKEUP REMOVER- Swab a little Coconut Melt onto a cotton ball and gently wipe the day away. Removes even the most stubborn makeup while nourishing your skin and lashes.
- DRY SHAVE OIL- Say so long to synthetic shaving creams and gels. Massage Coconut Melt onto dry or damp legs to achieve a silky shave and ultra-soft skin.
- BATH BOOST- After a long day, scoop out a generous glob of Coconut Melt and drop it into a hot bath. Let your skin moisture to the max while you sit back and relax. Careful, your tub may be slippery after use.
- UNDER EYE- Lightly dab a bit of Coconut Melt to rescue under eyes and ditch the appearance of dark circles. Remember, a little goes a long way.
- BABY BUTTER- There’s nothing better than Coconut Melt for baby skin. Coconut your cutie and massage baby all over.
- BELLY BALM- Rub Coconut Melt all over that beautiful pregnant belly to relieve itching and ward off stretch marks.
**This is not your kitchen coconut oil. Coconut oils from all over the world have been tested and discovered. We use the most premium for use on both skin and hair. Like fine wine or olive oil, the quality of the fruit as well as where and how it is harvested makes all the difference. Wolf's Den coconut oil is sustainably sourced from small family farms in the Philippines and made from fresh, virgin, and 100 percent organic coconuts. The quality, texture, absorption, and aroma is unlike any other oil on the market. Discover what our other fans have—not all coconut is created equal!
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
This product is vegan, hypoallergenic, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
In a consumer test study on 105 individuals, over 28 days:
- 97% reported hair looked shinier and felt smoother
- 97% said skin felt dramatically more hydrated
- 96% said skin, hair, and nails looked the best they ever had
- 93% reported a visible reduction in eczema
- 91% reported a noticeable increase in allover softness
- 90% said skin appeared to glow radiantly
* indicates a required field